Creative • Unique • Innovative
If you would like to express your interest in requesting a place at Elements Primary Academy, which is planned to open in September 2018 please click on the image below for the Expression of Interest Form
Applications for Elements Primary School should be sent to the Local Authority at the following address:
Leeds City Council
PO box 837
or email them to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 15/01/2018
Offers will be made on 16/04/2018. If we have not entered into a funding agreement with the Secretary of State to confirm the opening of the school by that date, they will be conditional offers and will be confirmed once we have a signed funding agreement.
Please note: You are also required to complete the Leeds City Council Common Preference Form which can be obtained here.
Or you can call their office on: 0113 222 4414
Elements Primary School aims to serve local families living in Leeds. The school is a Free School and is part of the locally based Wellspring Academy Trust.
Elements Primary School will bring:-
- A love of learning that is built around emotional, intellectual, cultural and physical self-awareness.
- Inspirational learning opportunities using modern technologies
- Extended days and enrichment activities that include family learning
- Community engagement beyond the school day.
- Experiential learning and enrichment activities that include family learning.
- The ongoing celebration of children and their learning that is built into the curriculum and into the fabric of the school.
For further details in regards to our admission policy please click here.